Dr. Adam M. Ozment
DIPLOMATE OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
My oral and maxillofacial surgery residency was completed at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois. I joined the OMS practice shortly after completion of residency. I am a member of many professional associations including:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society, McHenry County Component President 2009 – 2010
- Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
I am on staff at several area hospitals including:
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center in Burlington
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center in Elkhorn
I am certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
I live in Crystal Lake, Illinois with my wife, Nicole, and three sons. I am involved in coaching multiple youth sports in the Crystal Lake area.
Treating our patients as we would our own families.
Huntley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Doctors Conlon, Bruksch, Ozment, Richard, VanOven and Fay
11650 S. Route 47
Huntley, IL 60142
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – noon
Hours may vary occasionally due to hospital surgery and emergencies.