Dr. Bryan J. VanOven
DIPLOMATE OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
My oral and maxillofacial surgery residency was completed at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. I joined the OMS practice in July 2011. I am board certified in oral maxillofacial surgery and a member of many professional associations including:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Society
- Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
I am on staff at several area hospitals including:
- Woodstock Memorial Medical Center
- Northern Illinois Medical Center
- Burlington Memorial Medical Center
- Lakeland Medical Center
I am certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
I am married, with three children. My wife, Victoria, and I currently reside in Vernon Hills, Illinois. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, golfing, fishing, hunting, traveling and Oklahoma football.
Treating our patients as we would our own families.
Huntley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Doctors Conlon, Bruksch, Ozment, Richard and Fay
11650 S. Route 47
Huntley, IL 60142
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – noon
Hours may vary occasionally due to hospital surgery and emergencies.