Dr. Robert K. Conlon
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
I became a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1983. I am currently a member of multiple professional organizations including:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
I am a past President of the Burlington Dental Society and also served as a delegate to the Wisconsin Dental Association annual meeting for several years.
I am on the staff of several local hospitals:
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center in Burlington
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center in Elkhorn
I am certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
I live in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and have been married since 1984 to my wife, Cynthia Kelly Conlon, J.D., Ph.D. We have three children: Kevin, Caitlin and Molly. I enjoy many activities including sports, reading, boating, fishing, golf, tennis, skiing and theater. I have been involved in coaching multiple local youth sports (wrestling, basketball, baseball and softball) in the Lake Geneva area.
Treating our patients as we would our own families.
Huntley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Doctors Conlon, Bruksch, Ozment, Richard and Fay
11650 S. Route 47
Huntley, IL 60142
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – noon
Hours may vary occasionally due to hospital surgery and emergencies.